Rates for One-on-One Tutoring:
- $175/hour (academic tutoring at a public library or at Washington Waldorf School in Bethesda)
- $190/hour (SAT, ACT, private school entrance exams, college essays)
No minimum or up-front fees. Unlike tutoring centers, I do not have minimum session requirements and do not charge up-front fees for private tutoring. You pay per session, as we go. You will be the one to approve the schedule, and you can stop services at any time.
Parent/Legal Guardian Presence:
For all tutoring sessions held in the home, I request that a parent/legal guardian be present for children under the age of 18.
My cancellation policy:
- Students or parents may cancel without charge up until 9 p.m. the night before tutoring. Simply leave a message at 301-229-2602.
- Students or parents may also cancel without charge up until 10 a.m. the day of tutoring—for sickness only.
- Sickness cancellations after 10 a.m. the day of tutoring, and all other late cancellations, are charged the normal hourly rate.
If you need to reach me regarding a cancellation, please leave a message and then try my cell phone.